Pumpkin Spice Room Spray
You need several elements to create a cozy fall home. One major aspect of a warm and cozy home is the aroma someone inhales when they walk in through the front door. I normally diffuse my fall scents – like Thieves, Cinnamon Bark, Orange, Nutmeg, and Clove but I also love to have a room spray around for occasional stinks or changing up my regular homemade bathroom spray which is why I really like this homemade Pumpkin Spice Room Spray.
You can quickly mix up a batch of room spray that is ALL-NATURAL and it will leave your home smelling good instead of the smell of chemicals. There will be no nasty side effects lingering and the truth is, it’s a smell that is worth “dying for” not “die from”.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Spice Room Spray
• 6 oz distilled water
• 2 oz witch hazel
• 15 drops Young Living cinnamon bark
• 15 drops Young Living ginger
• 15 drops Young Living clove
• 5 drops Young Living nutmeg
- You have to select your bottle, I normally use these aluminum spray bottles, because they are the perfect size and they’re so stinkin pretty!
- Fill your 8 oz bottle up 3/4 of the way full with water.
- Add the witch hazel.
- Add the oils.
- Shake well each time!