Yay! You just bought Young Living oils but what in the world next and where are all those cute containers everyone else is using?! Well fear not! Here’s a list of things we love:
Favorite Books and Reading Material.
Oils are a journey and fortunately there’s help on that journey! Just click on the link below to get what you need. Which of these do you have and love?
- Mini booklets, flyers, and lots of books at Life Science Publishers.
- Flyers and more at Abundant Health.
- Thieves and ART brochures: Young Living Website
- More flyers and income brochure at Oil Revolution Designs.
- Lucy Libido book (YES! There’s an oil for THAT!)
- Gentle Babies book for EVERY parent.
- Recipe ideas book.
- French Aromatherapy.
- Oily Truth Without Hype book.
- Oils of the Bible.
My fave place for oily testimonies: Oil-Testimonials.com/clairboone
Bottles, Rollers, and More
Best Carrier Oils, Liquids, etc.
- We love the V6 from Young Living or an organic unrefined coconut oil. My fave place for that is….ALDI! Can you believe it? If not this is a good one here.
- Jojoba oil or grapeseed oil are 2 other good ones.
- Arrowroot powder.
- Castille soap can be purchased from local stores like Target or Meijer or from here.
- Glycerin.: please note this is a big bottle of the stuff but still the best price.
- Aloe vera gel. The best place is Trader Joe’s but if there’s none local then here.
- Castile soap.
- Witch hazel.
- Beeswax pellets.
- Vitamin E oil.
I blog with integrity: while some of the links above are affiliate links including the Amazon links, I do not recommend anything I don’t love and trust. By purchasing through the links, I receive a small commission but your price doesn’t increase.