Oilers On A Mission team is a group of individuals who love Young Living essential oils and we’d love to help you out on your journey. The benefits of joining our team:
1) Help and support from someone who knows about Young Living Oils.
2) Regular in home classes.
3) Private online Facebook group where you can learn from testimonies and others.
4) Facebook parties.
Please sign up with the member of Oilers On A Mission who shared oils with you or here if you’ve come because of the www.mummydeals.org blog or Clair Boone.
Why Young Living?
by Clair Boone.
With so many chemicals in our homes toxins everywhere I am always looking for a safe and healthy alternative. As a Mum it is my job to protect my family and help them to have happier and healthier lives on a budget. Young Living gives me a chance to do just that with Eco-friendly oils that are great for use in a homemade kitchen counter cleaner as well as to use in my favorite homemade products like this bath scrubs and scented lotion.
Young Living Essential Oils are 100% therapeutic Grade. This means you don’t have to worry at all about using them in my favorite homemade cleaners or in a diffuser around my kids to help the house smell better or offer aromatherapy benefits. Essential oils are the best for making homemade soaps, body scrubs and lotions that are free of harsh chemicals and safe for using on your skin, as well as using in a diffuser to promote overall health.
With Young Living Essential Oils you can:
- Help ease physical discomfort
- Help maintain immune system health
- Provide mental health support.
- Help improve mood
- Promote relaxation
- Be sure they’re 100% pure. Anybody can call an oil natural but still have synthetic ingredients. With Young Living you don’t have to worry about using them on your kids or taking them as supplements as they guarantee their purity in their Seed To Seal promise!
As a busy mum, the fact that oils can help with my difficulty sleeping is a huge bonus! I need more sleep, and to be able to stay sharp each day and Young Living is just another thing I can have on hand for those needs.